Monday, September 2, 2013

SMMART Reading: Gel Pens


First week of school ushered in the beginning of homework whining... oh what fun!  So, I jumped on Amazon and I ordered a box of Fiskars Gel Pens...They arrived today...OH WHAT FUN!!!

My girls JUMPED at the chance to write their spelling words and math in the array of colors, swirls and sparkles before them!

The gel pens are reserved for homework only so they look forward to using them.  I think when the gel pen newness loses it's luster I'll bring out the colored paper.

No whining today...well, not as much:)  Do you have any simple tricks to make homework a little easier to accomplish?  I'd love to hear them!

 
Even brought about an unexpected and much appreciated love note!




1 comment:

H. Frances said...

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really refreshing examining this article today and I figure this might be a champion among other article that I've scrutinized yet. Checkout this Best Dry Dog Food for Large Dogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails