Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Livin' Lovely

I can't believe I didn't post sooner about my interview with Leah from Livin' Lovely.

Leah and I worked together as former pharmaceutical sales representatives and now she hosts a "networking community designed to bring together women entrepreneurs by featuring success stories, profiling unique women and their ventures, provide a community forum for interaction between readers, writers and all of the successful women we highlight".

Check out my interview with Leah...and other unique women and their aspirations.
.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the compliments! On the GTU clips, if you click on the “menu” button at the bottom, then click the () circle at the top… it will give you the html embed code. Simply paste that into your post and you are good to go! Hope that helps!

Mindy
Adopt a ‘Do – Cute Girls Hairstyles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails