Thursday, June 26, 2008



GOOD THINGS UTAH
WATCH ON JULY 29!
.
You may have seen me on "Good Things Utah" when I was able to co-host for the day. It was sooo much fun. I demonstrated a simple science project and introduced this blog to GTU viewers.
.
WELL... The senior producer thought that SMMART ideas was a great idea and has asked me to do a science segment on JULY 29!!!! So, mark your calendars and watch the SMMART ideas segment!
.
The producers asked me to do the science segment as a trial to see if they'd like to have me back again. So, if you would like to see fun, educational, SMMART learning activities as a regular segment on "Good Things Utah", PLEASE LET THE TV STATION KNOW OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!! I sure would appreciate your support!
.
Give abc4 a call AFTER you watch the SMMART ideas segment on JULY 29!
.
Thanks so much!
.
The abc4 TV station phone number is: (801) 975-4444
.
The "Good Things Utah" e-mail is: goodthings@abc4.com
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails