Monday, January 18, 2010


And the SMMART Winner is...(Claimed)

Travis said...

I must confess. I hate playdough--but only for the mess it makes. It seems to get tracked everywhere! So we reserve that for a summertime activity and set up a table in our garage which makes for easy clean up. However, I do love doing paper collages with my kids. It's fun to see what they come up with and I love to watch them work their magic with scissors! Plus, paper doesn't get ground into the carpet quite like paydough does. :)

Heather Loader

January 16, 2010 3:26 PM
Be sure to e-mail me by midnight tonight (Feb.19) at SMMARTideas@hotmail.com with your mailing address to claim your prize...

or I'll choose another name and post it Feb. 20th.

Good Luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails