Monday, April 13, 2009

BLOG AWARDS
.
SOOOOO NICE!!!! It sure is nice to feel appreciated!

Jessica from www.artsmarts4kids.blogspot.com awarded me with the "WONDERFUL BLOG AWARD".

“This award acknowledges the efforts that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.”

Awarded bloggers should post the award to their sites and choose 15 bloggers that they find deserving of the award.


Jedda from
www.thislittleproject.com has so kindly bestowed me with the "I LOVE YOUR BLOG" award.
Awarded blogs should:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


I am awarding these few blogs that I follow (I don't blog hop too much, but really enjoy these blogs). Be sure to check these blogs out:


.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Lisa

1 comment:

Jedda said...

I meant to tell you thank you for the sweet award. I hope your vacation is relaxing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails